CarePortal and Patient App
Empower your patients with a platform to manage their care… their way.
The IDS CarePortal (web browser-based) and the accompanying Patient App (the CarePortal on any mobile device) gives your patients a 24/7 window into their care. For the practice, save valuable resources and create greater opportunities by creating more involved patients. Get paid faster and allow patients to request appointments, all online. Even allow patients to check themselves in and access clinical documentation.
- Allow patients to request appointments, view billing statements, see progress notes, lab results and much more.
- Patients can pay your practice online.
- Patients can self check-in from their Patient App.
- Exchange messages with your patients in a secure, HIPAA-compliant manner.
- Works through computer (CarePortal) or with any mobile device (Patient App).
This feature is available for both our Dental (IDS) and Medical (IMS) products.
OnArrival Patient Self Check-In
Optimize workflow by allowing patients to conveniently auto check-in from your lobby.
Automate the check-in process to free up staff and eliminate lines at your front counter. Patients can not only quickly check-in, but fill out and sign forms, make payments and even take customized surveys.
This application is seamlessly integrated into the EHR and runs on inexpensive Android-based tablets. Tablets can be mounted or handed to patients. Simply wipe-down between uses, and anti-microbial tablet covers are recommended.
- Patients can choose between English and Spanish.
- Patients can update their demographics and insurance information.
- Use provided barcodes, CarePortal credentials, or unique information to securely login.
- Allow patients to review any balance due and make payment directly from OnArrival.
- Setup customized surveys to collect information helpful to the practice at check-in.
Manual communication takes staff time. Free your staff up to focus on face-to-face interactions instead.
IDS InTouch is seamlessly integrated into the EHR. It is a secure, automated 2-way messaging service between you and your patient population. Send messages by SMS text or email and receive real-time responses back. Send messages of any type on-the-fly, or according to a schedule you control. Automated voice messages with real-time prompt responses is also available.
IDS InTouch frees up your staff, helps reduce no-shows, and even helps patients stay compliant and on track with their oral health.
- You control the schedule you want communications to go out. For example, avoid sending messages on certain days or at certain times.
- Appointment messages can be completely customized according to the visit type.
- Show your patients you care with personalized birthday and holiday greetings.
- Keep a complete and comprehensive digital record of all communications.
- Send messages for recurring payments.
- Send messages to individual patients, filtered groups of patients, or even make practice announcements to your entire patient population.
Keep your patients engaged and
entertained while they wait.
The IDS Waiting Room feature displays a HIPAA-compliant patient waitlist on your practice TV screen in your lobby, while also showing media and ads of your choosing.
No one likes to wait, but when it is necessary, make sure it’s educational and entertaining.